Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween...

This is my favorite holiday of the whole year. Yes, I am aware that it isn't technically a holiday since no one gets it off of work unless they ask for it (aka people like me). I never understood that; I mean, kids are just going to go out and get filled with sugar, parents have to go with them, and young adults/teens are going to go to parties and be hungover the next day. Why New Years Eve and not Halloween??

Anyways, I'm rambling. To celebrate Halloween on my work day, I thought it would be fitting to post a short story set in my Agents of Limbo universe. It might have been only a few thousand words long, but the series is my baby and I've missed writing Leon and Jace.

The synopsis:

Leon and Jace decide to go out for a Halloween party, and get into trouble faster than usual...

So, without further adieu, here's your Halloween treat from me!

- - -


- - -

Leave a comment below if you like what you read and want some more!




Happy Halloween!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment