Monday 30 June 2014

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapters 10 and 11

Here are the next two chapters of Cursed: Demon's Daughter!

In chapter 10: Constance suffers from her possession, meets new allies, and starts to learn why the demons are interested in her sister.

In chapter 11: Dro fears that she'll get Constance hurt or killed, and Constance learns more about the people she's with.

- - -



- - -

Every demon story should or does have a connection to angels. The darkness needs the light to counteract it, right? This is the point of the story where I got to have fun with angel mythology. I have always loved the concept of Nephilim and was eager to put my own spin on it. I was also excited to introduce two more of my favorite characters, Warrick and Sephiel. Warrick is an older character from my previous concept, but he's gotten a lot darker in this version. Sephiel on the other hand was created in the modern version, and is one of my most favorite characters. He has a big back story and I think I've constructed him pretty well.

Admittedly these are slower chapters, but I thought it would be a good idea to slow down and introduce everyone and give more background on what's going on. I'm really happy with these chapters, and think they're a nice little break. The gang is going to need it. Hope you enjoyed reading these snippets!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment