Sunday 31 August 2014

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapters 14 and 15

Things are getting tense in Cursed: Demon's Daughter aren't they? Well, here are the next two chapters to keep you from stressing.

In chapter 14, Constance panics about Dro's capture, and is forced to retell a terrible memory.

In chapter 15, The group goes to Athens, and soon see that something is very wrong.

- - -



- - -

Writing Constance's breakdown was one of my favorite parts in chapter 14. I think by now it's obvious that she's tough, but her weak spot is one that can be exploited all too easily. As far as the flashback, that was something I had planned for a long time. I think it was a pretty good reconstruction of the chaos.

As soon as I did my research on Athens, Texas, I knew that was the place to set the stage for the last chapters. It's got some pretty freaky stories and I integrated a little of my own creativity into it. Admittedly, these last two chapters were a bit of breathing room. The next few however... Well, let's just say that nothing makes a story exciting like an excessive amount of demonic peril.

Enjoy!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment