Friday 31 October 2014

Cursed: Demon's Daughter Chapters 18 and 19

They're here! The last chapters of Cursed: Demon's Daughter!

In chapter 18, Constance desperately searches for a way to save Dro and herself from certain death, and Constance learns the truth about her sister.

In chapter 19, Constance accepts her allies, and contemplates the calm before the storm.

- - -



- - -


And that's that! The last chapters of my nearly completed trilogy! I had a great time figuring out how Constance and Dro would make it out, and it was nice to finally reveal the truth about Dro. I knew what she was the moment I started the series, and it was fun to hold the secret until the end.

I want to say it's a relief to have the series completed, but there's still so much work that needs to be done. I'm hoping to hear from my editor soon so I can further progress with the series and make all the changes that need to be made. I know there will be some, but it will be nice to have an outside opinion and see how much work really needs to be done.

All in all, I hope you enjoyed the pieces of this story as much as I did writing it. I think it's obvious that I hold this story close to my heart, and that your as excited about its future as I am.

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment