Thursday 23 July 2015

Now Available: Survivalism (Plus Contests And Reviewing News)

Okay, so this week turned out to be waaaaaay busier than I thought it would be, so I decided to let everyone know what's going on right now! First of all, I have a new short story available! Survivalism, featured in The Dead Walk: Volume 2 can now be purchased on the websites below!


A man who was placed in an asylum for being an extreme survivalist, only to escape in a straightjacket during the zombie apocalypse and learn he wasn't as prepared as he thought.

Buy it here:

Goodreads

I had a lot of fun writing this mad little story, and I think a lot of horror/zombie fans will enjoy it. I have more news regarding another Halloween/monster themed story coming up, so watch Twitter and Facebook over the next couple days for news.

I've been having a trend of reviewing indie books lately, and Mocha Memoirs has asked me to review two of their titles. I'm happy to do so, since they've helped me publish three little stories I hold close to my heart. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TYO6ZCA http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Memoirs-Presents-Trouble-Temptation-ebook/dp/B00LIE4O5E http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OAONK90


Those reviews will be coming in the next couple weeks, since Christina comes first, and following that will be my review of Scott Sigler's Alive. I wanted to mention that, because I'm almost finished it, and it is AMAZING. As I described to a dear friend today, it's like the concept of The Maze Runner with the mentality of Lord of the Flies. Seriously, you have to read this.

Anyway, also going on for a couple weeks is my contest to win a signed paperback copy of Demon's Daughter! I've been getting a lot of good reviews for this book, and feel I should share it some more, especially since the sequel, Dark Divinity, will be going into the final editing phase next month as it preps for a December release.



I honestly did not expect to do another post today, but exciting things have been happening fast and I felt obliged to share. I can't believe how far I've come in just a couple years! Things can only go up from here!

See you Saturday!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment