Monday 31 August 2015

Blood Moon: Pack Master

I can't believe I've written sixteen of these so far. Yes. Sixteen. And still more to come. Granted, the series if drawing to a close. As you'll read below, the last major move has been made by this month's character, Quentin. He's done something that will force Alec, Helena, Skylar, Damon, and the Council to stop holding back and go after him, no holds barred. What is malevolent Mr. Troy up to? Well...

Quentin Troy's plan is coming to fruition. He just has one more stop to make. The small, quiet city of Black Hawk, Colorado has no idea what dangers are headed its way. That's where Quentin plans to grab the Council's attention once and for all and lure them into a final, fatal trap. But Quentin isn't the only one plotting a massive takeover. In the ranks of his Omega army is a rebel, someone who wants to take Quentin's throne– and his life.





When I started planning this story, I didn't really know what I was going to do. I mean, sure, I knew what Quentin's plan was going to be, aka the base of the story, but I didn't know what to do in terms of creating danger for him. Though admittedly, once I got the idea for a betrayal within the ranks, it seemed kind of obvious. Quentin is exactly the kind of bastard who would have dozens of wolves wanting to claw the crown from his head. Writing this whole story was wild. I'm pretty sure it showed in all the blood-soaked chaos. The next story won't have as much carnage (at least, I think it won't, but I'm a seat-of-the-pants-writer so who knows?), which means I'll have to up the stakes. Comment below and tell me what you liked!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment