Thursday 5 November 2015

NaNoWriMo Progress, Pre-Orders, And Bookmarks!

Very exciting news! The pre-order for Dark Divinity is now available, for paperback and Kindle, which will be released on December 1. Yesterday, I also got in the bookmarks for Dark Divinity, which I'm super happy about, as you can see from the Instagram photo below (along with a few teasers from the book itself).


While I've been doing a couple other little things, most of my attention has been on writing Storm Born for NaNoWriMo. It's been going great. The story so far is a lot of fun and I haven't even started writing the action scenes yet (but soon!). I'm about halfway through the third chapter and might even finish it today, but you can read the entire *rough* draft of the first page here on my NaNoWriMo page.

Really, that's all the updating I have for now, so it's back to work for me! Stay tuned for more updates as they come along! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment