Thursday 23 June 2016

Progress Report (And A New Collection Coming Soon!)

Things are finally moving forward for this author! The printed proofs are finally on the way for Midnight Sky, now that I know the limitations of Scrivener for print formatting. So note to anyone thinking about buying a paperback for Midnight Sky– you get some bonus content! I'll go more into it when I officially launch my new website next week. It will likely happen Monday (possibly Tuesday, depending on some other tweaks I want to do), and it's come together really well. The newsletter signup isn't quite ready yet (though I can't wait to do that), and the shop isn't ready, but I'm still very excited about its look. The blog will stay up to redirect traffic, but nothing new will be posted.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Midnight Sky promotions starting in July. I'm really excited for this novel and have heard some good feedback from early reviews, so hopefully the pre-order sales will go up. *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge look below*


There are secrets, there are betrayals, and there are sacrifices… 

The Behemoth has been destroyed, and the bloodthirsty Hellions seem to have left Westraven. But Claire Abernathy’s mind is not at ease. A terrible disease plagues her sister, appearing to have been brought on the Vesper, the leader of the Hellions beyond the tear between worlds– the Breach.

To save Abby and stop the Hellions for good, Claire must find the machine her parents built before the attacks, and fix it before the monsters return. To do so, she needs the help of her crew, and must ignore the secrets and rivalries between her captain and the man she saved.

Because the Hellions are not the only dangers following Claire. Twisted humans and old enemies surface to stop her and destroy all she loves. While she is determined to endure the trials, a single betrayal could shatter the hope of a better world, and force Claire to make a choice that will cost her dearly…






Preorder Links

Kindle | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Smashwords | Goodreads


If you're a book blogger/reviewer interested in reading Crimson Sky and/or Midnight Sky, you can enter the signup sheet below! 




Now, updates on the new projects, since there's quite a bit. First, I'm super excited to announce that I'll be working with the wonderful team at Mocha Memoirs Press again. I was ecstatic when they emailed me with news that the four short stories I have published with them– Call From The Grave, Hotel Hell, Lost Sky, and the upcoming Engineered Deceit will be put together in a single collection! I've always wanted to do this, and to have it offered is nothing short of awesome. The collection will be called The Shadow Omnibus and is scheduled for an early September release in both ebook and paperback. I can't wait to see the result!


That's the most I have to say for now. I'm a little stuck in a scene for The Iron Gargoyle and might want to sneak a few minutes of editing in for Storm of the Gods before I have to go to the Real Job. There will be a couple more posts on the blog before I move to my new website, so stayed tuned for a little while longer!

Cheers!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete